CCEPL helps in developing BIM standards, specifications, and templates to ensure robust integration with existing/future data and project management services. Our professionals can help your team to use BIM as an effective tool throughout the project lifecycle, including master planning, program analysis, project definition, design & construction, and facility management.
BIM is a tool that not only helps in saving cost during the design and construction process, but the models that are developed can be utilized throughout the project lifecycle. BIM models are also valuable to the facilities and maintenance teams, when developed keeping future operations of the building in mind.
CCEPL BIM team supports clients in the creation of shop drawings, comprehensive detail drawings and construction documents based on specific standards for a project, which are useful to contractors, fabricators, suppliers, and manufacturers during various phases of construction. Our team has vast experience in developing 3D models for integrated projects with different levels of details (LOD300, LOD 350, LOD 400 & LOD 500).
BIM CONSULTING SERVICES
- BIM Implementation Integration | Workflow Set-up | Process Adoption | Project Assistance | Templates Creation
- BIM Audit
- Standards Compliance | Execution Plans | Constructability Reviews | Best Practices Review/Implementation
- BIM Design Automation
- Integration and Automation of Process | Customization | Documentation | Steel Framing
- BIM Standardization
- Standards and Guidelines | Templates Creation
BIM PRODUCTION & DOCUMENTATION SUPPORT SERVICES
- Shop Drawings
- Schematic Design Documentation
- Design Development Documentation
- 3D Modeling
- IFC Drawings
- As built Drawings
- Production of Fabrication and Workshop Drawings for Manufacturing using REVIT/CAD Software
CLASH DETECTION AND COORDINATION
CCEPL helps its customers in the entire clash coordination process, right from establishing clash matrices to detailed soft/hard clash reports and clash summaries by using NAVIS WORKS. We export the clash data to Excel (with detailed snapshots of the clashes) from NAVIS WORKS, which are then coordinated amongst engineers, architects, general contractors, designers and building owners for better team collaboration.
Our Clash Detection and Coordination services help our clients improve project planning, reduce chances of rework, and save time & cost by envisaging virtual structures before the commencement of construction. Our engineers can also provide value engineering on coordinated BIM models for improving system efficiency, reducing costs, and for enhancing ease of construction & maintenance.
BIM 4D - SCHEDULING & MONITORING SERVICES
Our BIM 4D progress monitoring enables better understanding of the phasing schedule by identifying the critical path of the project, for all the relevant project stakeholders.
- Simulation for Construction
- Simulation for Asset Planning
- Simulation for Asset Operation and Maintenance.
BIM 5D FOR COST PLANNING & MONITORING SERVICES
CCEPL’s core cost estimation 5D modeling services provided for the entire project life cycle includes:
- Quantity Takeoffs from a Real Time Construction Plan
- Bid Cost Estimation and Cost Loaded Scheduling for Accurate Project Cost Planning
- Risk Analysis associated with Project Deadlines having dependencies on Cost.
- Interactive Cost Forecasts and Value Engineering
BIM 6D - SUSTAINABILITY SERVICES
CCEPL uses its engineering experience and expertise along with BIM, to help clients build self-sustainable and energy efficient buildings.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics for efficiently planning of HVAC Systems and Air Flow across the Facility
- Heat Load Calculations and Energy Analysis
- Effective Design and Modeling of Emergency Evacuation Routes in case of Fire & Smoke
BIM 7D - FACILITY MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS
Through our BIM 7D - Facility Management and Operations Services, we provide our clients with a single model that has all the data required by the facility management team. The comprehensive data makes it easy to predict building performance throughout the life cycle of the facility, helps in preventative maintenance/scheduling and reducing overall maintenance cost. It also helps in efficient asset tracking/management, space management, and operation of facility.
SCAN TO BIM
Digitization / As-built Modeling for Buildings, Plants / Factories, and Infrastructure - Globally, companies are seeking to digitize their assets (both 3D / digital representation and intelligent information), in a cost & time efficient manner for several strategic needs, such as renovations, upgradations, expansions, progress monitoring, optimization and facility management. Based on client’s digitization needs, CCEPL evaluates and recommends possible methodologies/options and helps in converting digitized data (scans, drawings, documents, etc.) into intelligent documentation and 3D / BIM models in a cost-effective manner.
Our accurately generated detailed 3D Models from point cloud, help in different stages of construction like 3D model creation, rendering, animation, visualization, and quality inspection. It also helps individual trades in renovation/extension work and for preparation of as-Built drawing for plan, elevation & section sheet (for Architecture, Structure & MEP).
- 3D BIM Model creation from point cloud at different LOD Levels - This Model can be used for Construction Scheduling
- As-built Modeling and Drawing Preparation for Plan, Elevation & Section Sheet
- 3D Model creation from Point Cloud at different LOD Levels for Expanding, Upgrading, Revamping/Scaling-up Existing Plants, or establishing New Plants
- As-built Engineering (after construction or operating plant)
- Equipment Modeling from Scan files for Brown Field Expansion Projects
- Clash Detection and Layout Planning using Navisworks.
BIM CONTENT FOR PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS, ARCHITECTS AND PLANNERS
Cost-Effective and Customized BIM Content Development – CCEPL develops BIM Content as per specific requirements of Product Manufacturers and various BIM Projects (not just generic 3D / BIM families), and also supports in further enhancement of the content as industry needs or product configurations change.
- MEP Components
- Structural Components
- Bathroom Fittings
- Lighting Fixtures
- Windows / Doors
- Piping Components
- Kitchen Equipment & Fittings
- Hospital Equipment
- Family/Product Content Creation (LOD100 – 500 in.3Ds, .ifc, .obj, etc.)