The New Way to SuccessAdvanceProgress
Shop drawing and fabrication drawing services are crucial for any construction project as they help bridge the gap between design and construction.
Shop Drawing & Fabrication Drawing Services
At CCEPL, we provide high-quality shop drawing and fabrication drawing services to ensure accurate and efficient construction. Our team of experts uses the latest software and technology to create detailed drawings that illustrate the assembly and installation of each component of a building or structure.
Our shop drawings include detailed information on materials, dimensions, and tolerances, and we ensure that all drawings comply with local building codes and regulations. Our fabrication drawings are created to facilitate the manufacturing process and provide instructions for fabricators to create the necessary components of the building or structure.
Our team has extensive experience in providing shop drawing and fabrication drawing services for a wide range of projects, including commercial, residential, institutional, and industrial buildings. We work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs and requirements and provide customized solutions that meet their specific needs.
Our Work Process
- Detail engineering layout drawings for lightning protection and earthing scheme and sizing.
- Design drawings for communications, LV system and security system.
- Preparation of technical specifications for electrical equipment and works, bill of quantities and cost estimate based on BOQ and specification.
- Tenders for Internal and External electrical works consist of:
- General conditions of contract
- Technical Specifications
- Bill of Quantities.
- Tender drawings
- Technical and Commercial comparison of quotes for the various vendors, negotiations with the contractor, preparation draft order etc.
- Preparation of electrical work schedule and planning based on available inputs from the client.
- Regular Site inspections depending on work requirements, a quality check of material used at the site.
- Check of electrical contractor’s bills of works and justifying the same with respect to measurement sheet and work done, testing and commissioning, checks for internal and external electrical works.
- Design Base report based on the input of Architect and Client.
- Preparation of Preliminary Layout for Internal and External Services.
- Preparation of Project Electrical Budgetary Cost for External andInternal Works.
- Standard specifications of electric accessories and equipment.
- Single Line Diagram with common area metering scheme of Single or Multiple Meter schemes.
- Details of Earthing Stations and schematic.
- Single Line Diagram with common area metering scheme of Single or Multiple Meter scahemes.
- Lightening Arrest or design with conventional as well as early streamer type.
- The layout of H.T. / L.T. Cables, Cable Route.
- Diesel Generator Rating calculations and Sizing Plinth Details layouts.
- Automatic Power Factor Correction Panels with harmonic distortion reactors/fixed type capacitor bank for common area load.