The New Way to SuccessAdvanceProgress
CAD drawings are an essential aspect of construction projects as they enable the efficient communication of design concepts and help maintain the flow of construction.
CAD To BIM Conversion Services
Nonetheless, CAD designs are prone to inefficiencies that can negatively impact construction outcomes. As a solution, Building Information Modeling (BIM) was developed to enhance construction processes and mitigate these inefficiencies. The CAD to BIM conversion process in construction enables the conversion of scanned and paper-based construction drawings into a digital format such as BIM, thereby streamlining construction workflows and improving project outcomes.
- Co-coordinating overall designing, drawings, with other services like structure, sanitary, and electrical work etc.
- Preparation of detailed bill of quantities.
- Working out the detailed estimated cost.
- Preparation of tender drawings and tender documents.
- Design brief
- Area classification layout
- Area zoning layout
- Pressure cascade layout
- Room data sheets
- Heat load calculations
- Air Flow Diagrams
- AHU Layout
- RCP layout
- PID for CHW and HW systems
- Integration drawings required for clean room modular system, civil and electrical
- Ducting layout
- Preparation of specifications
- Preparation of BOQ
- Checklists for installation
- Test procedures and report formats
- Validation protocols
- Qualification & Validation support
- Basement Ventilation System.
- Fire Evacuation System.